Hi there! My name is Bailee and I have had a passion for all things movies and TV shows ever since I was little! When it comes to some of the amazing classics like Grease and Dirty Dancing, to the not always appealing Netflix Originals, I love it all! Besides anything scary, that'll be something that you won't see too much of here. Other than that, here you will be able to find all kinds of genres and options to watch!

Everyone loves watching TV but I know first hand just how hard it can be when deciding on what show you should watch next. Each week I will be giving a shout out/ review to either a movie or TV show that I think is worthy enough to spend your time binge watching. Feel free to watch what I recommend and let me know if you liked it as much as I did! Any suggestions are welcome as well! :)

Comments

Popular Posts